Tuesday 16 December 2014

HOT STAR LARGE FRIED CHICKEN

$8 a piece 

I seriously don't know why I didn't try this earlier. I've walked passed the store so many times while I was at the city but there was always a line. We waited around 10-15 minutes to receive this mammoth sized piece of goodness dusted in chilli powder. 2 pieces enough to feed 3 people. When I tore a piece off, I saw a perfectly cooked piece oozing with juices. Obviously it was super moist and tender and the outside was perfectly seasoned and crunchy. I think it was worth the price but who knows. 

UPDATE : There is one opening in Cabramatta HORAAH 

Visit their website : http://hotstarchicken.com.au/

Tell me what you think about Hot Star Chicken. Is there anything else I should try off their menu? 

No comments:

Post a Comment